Our publication scheme provides a guide to the information routinely made available to the public as part of our normal business activities.
The scheme commits us:
- to proactively publish or make available information, including environmental information, which is held by the Council and falls within the classifications below
- to review and update this information on a regular basis
- to produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to this information.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- information which is prevented from being disclosed by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise protected from disclosure
- information in draft form
- information that's no longer readily available or difficult to access as it's contained in archived files
Who we are and What we do
Organisational Information, Locations and Contacts, Constitutional and Legal Governance.
What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
Our Priorities and Performance
Strategy and Performance Information, Plans, Assessments, Inspections and Reviews.
Policies and Procedures
Written protocols explaining how we deliver our functions and responsibilities.
Lists and Registers
The Council holds a number of different lists and registers which you can find here.