Toggle menu


Licensing Fees

Details of our current prices for licensing applications and annual fees.

Skin Piercing Licensing

Find out how to get a licence for skin piercing, including acupuncture, tattooing and ear piercing.

Scrap Metal Dealer Licensing

Scrap metal dealers need a licence from the Council. Find out more here.

Park Home Sites

The Mobile Homes Act 2013 allows the council to monitor mobile home site licences. Find out more here.

Environmental Permitting

Businesses that carry out regulated activities may need an environmental permit.

Street Trading

Find information about street trading including permission, restrictions, and exemptions.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email