You can find information and advice for the public and businesses about coronavirus below.
All remaining domestic restrictions have been removed, however coronavirus remains a serious health risk. To reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
For more information and the latest advice, please visit Gov.UK/coronavirus
If you are concerned about finance or money, please see our Support Directory
The most recent round of COVID-19 Business Support Grants have now ended.
All eligible applications have now been processed and, where relevant, payments issued.
This includes all the following
- Additional Restrictions Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant Omicron
- Community Recovery Grant
- Omicron Hospitality and Leisure
The payment deadline for these grants was 31 March 2022. This deadline was set by government and we do not have any discretion in this matter.
Local Business Support
Below is a list of further resources that may be able to provide funding and support for small businesses and start-ups in our region.
- Business Information Point who provide small business support in Devon
- The Diverse Regeneration could help your rural or coastal business
- Click here for information about the National Business Support Helpline
Businesses should use Working Safely guidance to consider the risk of coronavirus within your premises and decide what precautions to take.
To support businesses through the autumn and winter period, Working Safely guidance will continue to provide advice on sensible precautions employers can take to manage risk in their workplace.
The guidance varies depending on your sector. Please use the links below to read each section.
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Events and attractions
- Hotels and guest accommodation
- Offices, factories and labs
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs and takeaway services
- Shops, branches and close contact services
For the full guidance, please use this link
More information is available from the Gov.UK/coronavirus webpages