The quickest and easiest way to tell us about a change in your circumstances is via our online account.

Signing up to an online account provides a safe and convenient way to access our Council Tax and Benefits services. You can upload documents and photographs, ask questions and see when your next payment is due and how much it will be.

To register for an online account, please click the button below:

SH Register

If you already have an account then use this button to login:

Log in

If you do not want to register for an online account but still need to report a change in your circumstance which may affect your claim for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction, please use this button below:

Tell us about a change

If you have been asked to complete a review form, please use the button below:

Online Review Form

If you have told us on your application for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction that you are self-employed, we will need to work out your income from your employment. You can either send us a copy of your most recent accounts drawn up for tax purposes, or complete the form below.

Self Employed Form

If you need to submit a claim for Discretionary Housing Payments or Exceptional Hardship Fund, please use the buttons below:

Apply for DHP and EHP