1. The Licence is to be granted for a term of a minimum of 3 months and will expire on 30th September 2021, at the latest.
2. The Licence applies to the Licensee and is not assignable to anyone else.
3. Permission applies only in the area of highway defined by the licence.
4. Permission applies only on the days and times defined by the licence.
5. The Licensee must remove all tables and chairs and other objects from the highway outside these hours.
6. The Licensee must remove the tables and chairs immediately if required to do so to permit works in, or the use of, the highway by:
The Licensee must at all times be covered by Public Liability Insurance which:
Evidence of this insurance must be available for inspection by the Council on request.
7. The Licensee must make no fixtures to or excavations of any kind in the surface of the highway, which shall be left entirely undisturbed.
8. The type of equipment/furniture must:
9. Refuse and litter deposited on the highway in the vicinity of the tables and chairs must be removed each day by the Licensee at the Licensee's expense, or at more frequent intervals as may be required by or under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
10. The licence fee is non-refundable.
11. The licence must be displayed on the premises so that it is visible from the outside.
The Council has the power to remove items from the highway if they are unlicensed, if the Licensee has failed to respond to the written notice, or if there is an obvious immediate risk to public safety.
The expenses incurred by the Council in removing the tables and chairs will be recovered from the Licensee.
The Council has the right to revoke the licence at any time if any of the terms and conditions subject to which the licence has been granted are not complied with.
The Council will serve written notice requiring the Licensee to remedy the breach, within 5 days or risk items being removed.