Check the current fee for your application
You will find the current licensing applications on this page.
Find out about and apply for licences to serve alcohol, host events and more.
Information on Gambling and Lotteries Licenses and Fees
Information on licences required to keep or breed animals.
Information on taxi licensing for drivers, vehicles and operators
Licences for house to house or street collections for charities.
Find out how to get a licence for skin piercing, including acupuncture, tattooing and ear piercing.
Scrap metal dealers need a licence from the Council. Find out more here.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 allows the council to monitor mobile home site licences. Find out more here.