Toggle menu

Council Tax Appeals

How to appeal your liability to pay Council Tax

How to appeal the Council's decision to make you liable for Council Tax.

Appeal against your Council Tax band

How to appeal the banding of your property through the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email