Freedom Of Information
Our publication scheme provides a guide to the information routinely made available to the public as part of our normal business activities.
The scheme commits us:
- to proactively publish or make available information, including environmental information, which is held by the Council and falls within the classifications below
- to review and update this information on a regular basis
- to produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to this information.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- information which is prevented from being disclosed by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise protected from disclosure
- information in draft form
- information that's no longer readily available or difficult to access as it's contained in archived files
Organisational Information, Locations and Contacts, Constitutional and Legal Governance.
Financial information relating to income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
Strategy and Performance Information, Plans, Assessments, Inspections and Reviews.
Policy Proposals and Decisions, Internal Procedures and Consultations.
Written protocols explaining how we deliver our functions and responsibilities.
Lists and registers held or maintained by the Council.
Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases.
Charges which may be made for information published under this scheme.