On 26 March 2013 the Government passed the Mobile Homes Act 2013 (MHA 2013) which gives greater protection to occupiers of residential caravans and mobile homes. You can find out more about the MHA 2013 on Gov.uk - Park Homes.
Register of Site Rules
- Existing site rules will eventually be replaced with new site rules to be deposited with the council. Site rules that have already been deposited with us can be downloaded from the right-hand side of the page.
- There is a fee for the deposit of site rules with the council, which is currently £77.00.
- The council is required to keep a register of site rules and publish them online. These can be downloaded from the right-hand side of the page.
Breach of Site Licence Conditions
- The council can serve compliance Notices on site owners where site licence conditions are being breached.
- These notices will set out what the site owner needs to do to correct the breaches, and the timescale for doing so.
- A fee of £40.00 per hour will be charged to serve the Notice.
- Failure to comply with the Notice is a criminal offence.
For more information, please contact the Licensing Team by emailing email@example.com
The Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014 set out the procedures that must be followed in order to make valid Site Rules. Under Regulation 16, the Council has a duty to publish the up-to-date register online. By publishing this register the Council accepts no responsibility for the validity of the Site Rules on this register.