South Hams District Council provides a clinical waste collection for High Grade waste.
We provide an assisted collection service for residents who need help taking their recycling, garden waste and household refuse to the collection vehicle.
Please complete this form if you need to arrange a collection of sharps.
Find information on our chargeable bulky waste collection for household items of waste too big for your normal kerbside collections.
Request, change or end a clinical collection here