Toggle menu

Clinical, Sharps and Bulky Waste Collections

Bulky Waste Collections

Find information on our chargeable bulky waste collection for household items of waste too big for your normal kerbside collections.

Assisted Collection

We provide an assisted collection service for residents who need help to take their recycling, garden waste and household refuse to the collection vehicle.

Health Care Waste Collections

South Hams District Council provides a clinical waste collection for High Grade waste.

Request a Collection of Sharps

Please complete this form if you need to arrange a collection of sharps.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email