If you are having problems with noise, we can help - and we may be able to take action if a 'statutory nuisance' can be proved.
If you have received a complaint from your neighbour or a letter from us complaining that you are making too much noise then the advice below may help.
Advice on bonfires and how to avoid smoke pollution
Complaints about smells and how the council will deal with them.
This section includes information about drainage and flooding problems, and what the council can help with.
Report a noise nuisance here
Report an odour nuisance here
Report a drainage nuisance here
Report a General Nuisance or Anti-Social Behaviour here
Report a bonfire nuisance here