This is the Leader of the Council's provisional
for the next four months.
Please note, it may be necessary for some items to be rescheduled and other items to be added.
As well as enabling effective dialogue between the Executive, all councillors, council officers, the public and other stakeholders, the Forward Plan also helps the Council's Overview and Scrutiny Panels in planning their contribution to policy development and holding the Executive to account.
Remember, you can play a part in this process too
- Members of the public are welcome to attend all meetings of the Executive, which are usually held at Follaton House, Totnes and normally start at 10.00 am
- If advance notice has been given, questions can be put to the Executive at the beginning of the meeting.
The Executive consists of the following six councillors and each has a responsibility for a particular area of the Council's work:
- Cllr Hilary Bastone - lead Executive Member for Customer First: - Development Management; Enforcement; Housing; and Revenues and Benefits
- Cllr Rufus Gilbert - lead Executive Member for Commercial Services
- Cllr Nicky Hopwood - lead Executive Member for Customer First: - Customer Contact Centre; Localities; Environmental Health; Licensing; and Land Charges
- Cllr John Tucker - Leader of the Council
- Cllr Keith Wingate - lead Executive Member for Business Development
- Cllr Simon Wright - Deputy Leader of the Council and lead Executive Member for Support Services
For information on the workings of the Executive, including latest information on agenda items, can be obtained by contacting Member Services.