If you have any problems related to housing issues, we are here to help.
Meeting the housing needs of older people is a key concern for the Council, whatever those needs are.
Information for young people who may be thinking about leaving home.
Most people will need to rely on renting from a private landlord to meet their housing needs.
If you want to own your home, there are a number of options through both shared ownership and low cost ownership.
If you are interested in exchanging your social rented property for another, you can find more information here.
Your landlord must keep the property you live in safe and free from significant health hazards.