If you currently have a bin at your property, you are not eligible for this service.
Reusable seagull sacks are free, you can
How your waste collection service works
- Refuse sacks are placed inside your seagull sack and collected weekly
- Blue and clear sacks are collected fortnightly. Please do not place your recycle sacks inside the seagull sack.
Help us by:
- Making sure refuse sacks are placed in the seagull sacks to help prevent litter, especially in bad weather.
- Place recycling sacks next to your seagull sack and not inside it.
- Take your seagull sack back inside as soon after your collection as possible.
- Mark your sack with your name or house number to help you identify it.
- Please do not tie the handles of your seagull sack together so crews can easily empty them.
- Do not place loose waste in your seagull sack. All refuse should be in refuse sacks.
Remember, your sack must be at the boundary of your property by 7am on collection day.