Weekly Food Waste Collections
About Food Waste Collections
- Food waste is collected weekly from the kerbside
- We supply kerbside and kitchen caddies for food waste recycling
- We collect both cooked and uncooked food
How do I use my caddies?
- Use the smaller caddy in your kitchen
- You can line your caddy with any bag, such as cereal bags, bread bags, salad bags and so on. Alternatively you can line your caddy with newspaper or leave the food loose.
- When your indoor caddy is full, transfer the waste to the larger caddies.
- Put the large caddy out at your usual collection point on your collection day.
- If you put the handle forward the lid will lock to help keep the contents secure.
Please put your large caddy at the kerbside for 7.00 a.m. on your collection day